Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Tea Chic




I love this couple! I met Stefanie and JP through my good friend, Kristen. Kristen and JP work together and she knew we would be a great fit. Stefanie and JP are a lot of what I am not - laid back, cool, etc. We were a great balance for each other. Stefanie hired me to take over the planning of her wedding ten days out and that is exactly what I did.

Some of my favorite parts of their wedding day were:

1. the venue - the Charleston Tea Plantation was a great spot for this special couple. the venue was unique to both locals and out-of-towners alike and proved to be the perfect back-drop for their simply chic decor.

2. the band - the couple hired a local rag time band that kept the dance floor packed all night.

3. Stefanie and JP.

You can see more of Stefanie and JP's AMAZING wedding pictures on our Facebook page. A big thank you to Stefanie and JP's photographer, Nadia, for sharing her gorgeous work!

No comments: