Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Chick Chic





I know the subject line is cheesey with a "Z" but I couldn't resist. I get at least one phone call a month for Southern 'Chick" Weddings. I love everything chic and everything chick which is probably why I loved this Bride from the start. Lacy was easy to work with - so laid back and real. Lacy knew what she wanted and was fun fun fun which of course meant things would be no different for her wedding day. The day was laid back, real, and a fun time had by all. Lacy and Brendan really had a beautiful wedding day. They were married at the South Carolina Aquarium where lots of drinking, eating, and plate breaking took place following the ceremony. Okay, not that much plate breaking but what can I say ... I wanted more ... it was too fun! Lacy chose lots of great vendors to make her big fat greek wedding day go smoothly: Cru Catering, Sweetsmith Bakery, The Flower Cottage, Lee Edwards Entertainment, Charleston Rickshaw Company, DeBorah's Bridal, The Market Pavilion Hotel, and of course the fabulous Carmen of Carmen Ash Photography who was nice enough to share her talents with all of us. A fun and fabulous wedding for a fun and fabulous couple. Congratulations to Mr. and Mrs. Brendan Chick! Stay chic and keep in touch:-)

1 comment:

TIMBO said...

Yeah! Nice work :-)