Friday, October 2, 2009

Eco-Friendly Chic

Look at me go - four blog posts in one day! That is more than I usually blog in a year!!

I was surfing the web trying to figure out how to get a recycling bin for our home (my husband and I are a little behind on these things) when I can across these recycling bins for events. So I know they are not the most glamorous things but I am confident we could find a way to drape these in linen just like we do the trash cans - yes trash cans at weddings are most often placed behind the bar and draped in linen - that's why you don't notice them:-) If your friends and family drink like mine then just think about all of the bottles and cans that are gone through during a four or five hour reception. Let's get on board. Click here for more details. xoxo

No comments: