Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Citadel Chic





Yes, I said it - The Citadel can be chic! Ashley and Griffin were untied in holy matrimony on March 28, 2009 at Summerall Chapel on the Citadel's Campus. They had a beautiful reception that followed at the Francis Marion Hotel in the Gold Ballroom. Laura and I really enjoyed this one. Ashley was incredibly organized and easy to work with. I am tempted to say that her planning process and wedding day went perfectly - no problems at all! Ashley is a great example of a bride that vendors love to work with. She was respectful and generous to all of her vendors throughout the planning process and on wedding day. While Laura took the lead on this one, I had a wonderful time getting to know Ashley and Griffin during the pre-planning process and loved being able to feel like I was a part of their special day as I viewed their pictures a few days ago. Big props to the amazingly talented Liz and Rob Duren for helping to make Ashley and Griffin's day go so smoothly. Ashley is one of those brides that I know I will always keep in touch with - especially because she likes facebook almost as much as I do...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank YOU ladies for making our day perfect! It couldn't have gone any more smoothly.